Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fur and Flowers and Amy

Amy Bunger's website has information on the two newest DVDs she has released. One is about stitching flowers and the other is about stitching fur. You can read about them (and about the earlier DVDs in the series) here.

http://www.amybunger.com/whatsnew.html

After you drool to your heart's content, click on the E-Newsletters link on the left side of the page and have fun reading the May and June 2008 newsletters. They are full of information about what is new in her shop, profiles of canvases she likes, and information about new threads. You also can see Tony Minieri's new fish canvases (complete with stitch guide) which have just been released.

What fun!

Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

2 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

I love Amy's DVDs and I already have the first 3. It seems that I now have to get these two.

I just love the way that she brings any canvas to life.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention as for one, I often get so involved with my stitching that I forget to watch for things like that.

Pierrette =^..^=

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Glad to help out, Pierette. It's always hard to keep up with all the wonderful things that are available. We are lucky but also a bit overwhelmed!

Jane, waving from CH