Thursday, October 2, 2008

More October


It's even more like October in Chilly Hollow this morning, so on the left is one of SharonG's scarecrows. I don't see many real scarecrows anymore, but wouldn't he be wonderful with a sheaf of dried corn stalks in his background? His brothers can be seen here.



John and I've been talking about finishing and I know it's on the minds of many of you with projects to have made up. Want to see how Cheryl does it? Don't miss the very clever Hanki-panki purses with their magnet powered changes of design.
I've run across this neat DMC/Anchor conversion chart that not only allows you to translate DMC into Anchor and vice versa, it prints out a color swatch!
Finally, Tanglecrafts is developing some interesting little four-way bargello patterns. I don't like bargello much but I do think these are charming.
Have fun browsing.

2 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

That is just too cute.

Don't I wish there were a stitching guide with that one :-(

Pierrette =^..^=

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Get it and I'll help you figure it all out....

Jane, waving temptation under Pierrette's nose from CH