Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Contest Challenge


Donna just wrote in the comments of Two Dogs, "For a second there I thought this was going to be - two dogs walk into a bar..."


Which gave me an idea for a contest. How about writing a joke about two dogs (or two mermaids) walking into a bar? If you can work needlepoint or other stitching into it, there are bonus points. Post your comments here or email me your joke directly at chilly hollowat hot maildot com.

The reward will be something really nice from my stash. We'll pick a winner and after consulting with them as to their color and style preferences, I will send them something from my extensive stash I hope will please them.

Ready? Ok, go!

I'll allow a week for any jokes to arrive, then I'll post the winner....

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

4 comments:

ChitownStitcher said...

How can mermaids walk into a bar? They have no feet.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

They slither....

ChitownStitcher said...

So two dogs walk into a bar where two beautiful mermaids are having a seaweed martini. One dog whispers to the first mermaid "want to see my laying tool?"

I can say that knowing it has to be approved before being posted. :)

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

LOL

Nancy, you are determined to win the contest, aren't you? LOL