Friday, September 3, 2010

Vote While You Still Can

Asian Inspiration Sampler
Pirate Cat
Voting for your favorite Patt and Lee design from the two canvases Patt sent me to stitch ends tonight at midnight, so if you haven't voted in the poll, get busy!  Those who can't get the poll to work can add a Comment or email your vote directly to me at chilly hollow at hotmail dot com and I'll count it.

Right now it looks like the pirate cat is winning.  Marianne and I have a bet going.  She thought Blog readers would pick the pirate cat and I thought you'd choose the Asian sampler.  Looks like I'm going to have to pay up....

However, it's a long time until midnight tonight.  We'll see what happens.  Either design will be a great stitch so I'm a winner either way.

Shut up, Marianne.  [Jane grins.]

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

2 comments:

ChitownStitcher said...

This is interesting, because from a stitching perspective I think the Asian piece would be harder to do as long as you don't so just tent. But from a taste perspective, the cat would win. So, do I vote for skill or taste? Hmmmmmmm. I have to say The Pirate Cat because I am more apt to follow what you are doing because I like the design.

deepa said...

Iam late..but I like the cat..ain't he handsome? :)