It's confession time in CH. I never really "got" the 3-D needlepointed stuffed animals. Of course I never saw these pictures.
Now I get it. These are fabulous! And perfect for the child in your life (or the child in you). Speaking of children, Squiggee has something I've never seen in painted canvases before --baby booties. The ones with puppies are too cute for words.
My final link is to Janet Perry's blog where she talks about finding the perfect thread to stitch a cloudy blue sky.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash