Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bra Beads


Until the snow stopped falling, I stayed inside and beaded my ShraonG camouflage bra.  I didn't finish it, but I came close.

I like how the beaded bra dominates the background but you can't see the icy sparkle, which is way too much like the icy sparkle outside now that the sun has come out in Chilly Hollow. The ridge line in the background is the Blue Ridge Mountains.


More plowing and shoveling today.  We only have until Tuesday to dig out the driveway as more snow is predicted then.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I love it, Jane! With the beading on the bra, it really pops it off the background. Be careful with all the shoveling and plowing - we don't want any injuries that would take away from stitching time!

Edy said...

I guess the bra does stand out against the background now that the beads are on. Looks terrific!
The weekend snow missed us in NYC but they say we should get the one during the week. Fun, fun, fun, altho I do NOT have to shovel or plow. Those are the joys of living in the city, altho our white landscapes aren't as pretty!

NCPat said...

The bra is back in dominance and looks great!! I cannot believe how much snow you all got! Someone has been messing with Mother Nature over your way--not saying it was you--but you should be looking for them with a switch! LOL

Robin said...

Love your snow photos. I had a thought about the Bra & the Beading. What if you didn't bead the bra straps? Just stitched color for color as shown in the current photo; showing the drama of the beading & what's underneath the ice. Just wondering. It's going to be awesome either way.

Odette said...

Snow falls in Washington made our news tonight. The bra is looking super.