Vicky DeAngelis is continuing to report from the Dallas cash and carry show. Her blog has several postings showing what is going on, starting with a glimpse of the Needle Deeva's hotel room display.
Here are other hotel room displays for other designers plus information about their new products. Thanks, Vicky! So many designers never update their websites with new items that often the only way we hear about them is through our sharp-eyed spies like Vicky.
Robin King posted a photo of the new sequins from Sundance on Facebook. The Collection has sequins available, too. Your local shop can order them for you if you can't get them locally.
By the way, Nimble Needle has posted a photo of a brand new Amanda Lawford brick cover canvas. Seahorses!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Monthly Clubs
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial UPDATED
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash