Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Do You Like Best?

Not too long ago I created a poll for Blog readers to vote on their very favorite type of needlework.  Today I've added a poll about our favorite stitching theme.  Are you a sucker for Christmas canvases?  Do you find yourself constantly stitching animal pieces?  Are you enthralled by Asian-themed canvases like I am?  Are you always stitching landscapes and gardens and houses?

You can find the poll at the bottom of this page, right under the last blog entry on the page.  I worded the title so it just mentions painted canvases but feel free to vote no matter what sort of thing you stitch. I was limited in the number of words I could use and just came up with the shortest title I could.  The poll software requires you to sign into your Google account to vote, so post a Comment here or email me at chilly hollowat hot maildotcom if you want me to vote for you.

And yes, you can vote for multiple answers.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Patt said...

Drat it. Says I have to be signed-in to vote. Wanted to vote for pet animals (cats mainly, of course) and Asian.

Patt

Margaret said...

I can't get my vote to register so please cast it for me. People, humorous, and for the moment Halloween.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Ladies, I'll vote for you.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Well, guess I won't vote. Blogger says I have to be signed in to vote. Even though I am, it still won't let me. We'll all try again tomorrow!

plnc said...

I love Christmas and Halloween canvasses. I do not see where I am suppose to sign in? Will you please vote for me :-) Thank you!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

PLNC, you are supposed to sign in with a Google account, which you generally have if you own a gmail account or use Blogger to blog. Not everyone has such an account or wants one, and if even you do, last night at least two of us couldn't vote in the poll. Something was wrong with Blogger. I'll try again today.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The results are in. From the list of choices I provided, almost 21 percent voted for Christmas canvases and the identical number voted for Halloween canvases. Twelve and a half percent voted for Asian-themed canvases, while 8 percent love canvases showcasing pets, usually cats or dogs. Another 8 percent love canvases with a humorous twist. The rest of the topics (people, wild animals, signs and sayings, canvases for birthdays and weddings, other holidays, landscapes and gardens, and Laura Perin designs all got less than 1 percent of the vote each. The final category (travel, by which I mean canvases that show cities or states or state symbols) got no votes at all.