Sue Dulle reminds us that it is Karikuyo, the Japanese festival that honors needles that bring us so much pleasure in our lives.
This year I will wrap my used needles in pretty wrapping paper, enclose the gift bundle in aluminum foil for protection and they will go in the trash as that's the safest way to send them to their just reward.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 8, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash