I stumbled across this article about life in the 1970s as seen through a magazine slanted towards women.
Sadly, the author is no more up to date on needlepoint than the style of sheets popular in the 1970s as he certainly doesn't understand how folks use their iPhones to check stitch diagrams, talk to other needlepointers on Facebook, or upload photos of their current project to their blog. However, I like needlepoint's being the stealth hobby, something done on the sly and under the radar.
Enjoy the article!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 4, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash