Sue has done a lovely tutorial on finishing ornaments two different ways. She has lots of great tips to make the process easier and explains things step-by-step.
UPDATE: How to finish "soft" ornaments, i.e., ornaments that are stuffed. Sue likes to do shaped ornaments (sweaters, puffy hearts, etc.) this way.
Finishing ornaments is not difficult but you do need patience. I don't like finishing but if I do it myself, I get exactly what I want, even to the pretty beaded edging I prefer.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash