I like to read all sorts of blogs and sometimes I discover something classic.
As a mid-century modern baby, I grew up with oddities like this on the table. I thought I didn't like cheese until I was in college because I'd never eaten anything except Velveeta but labor-saving and economic food were a staple in many family meals in the 1950-60s. (The time my mother mixed lime Jello, cottage cheese, apple sauce and 7-Up is a classic story in my family. It's the only item my mother never served as leftovers, it was so horrible.)
I think this explains a lot about me. LOL
Enjoy this totally off-topic item. And if you make it, don't tell anyone I told you about it!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 29, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash