Thanks to Mary Corbet's review, I know to keep my eyes open the next time I visit the big box crafts stores that carry DMC cotton flosses. DMC has a new line of overdyed cotton flosses called Coloris. They are very different than their original line of overdyed threads (Color Variations) which were more tone variations of a shade. Here's what Mary has to say about Coloris.
Here is DMC's page on the old Color Variations colors.
UPDATE: Mary talks about solid DMC cotton flosses that coordinate with the Coloris color range.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright June 8, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash