Prairie Schooler has retired which means their needlepoint line is about to vanish forever. To commemorate their wonderful simple designs, Nimble Needle has put together a retrospective sale.
I love their Santas personally. Time to start keeping an eye out for eBay charts I guess....
UPDATE: My spies (see comments below) say that Hoffman Publishing has picked up the rights to the Prairie Schooler cross stitch charts. Good news for us needlepointers as many of those can be stitched on needlepoint canvas. Thanks for the update, folks!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright July 31, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash