While lusting after all Pocket Full of Stitches' sale canvases I spotted something totally unique--Patti Mann's wooden turtle bases for her canvases. The listings are alphabetical by designer name, so scroll down until you find Patti Mann. The set comes with four triangular shaped canvases that are stitched and then make a dome over the turtle base. Neat! And totally different.
I had a lot of fun browsing Patti's website but I don't see any designs with turtle bases. This must be brand new but your favorite shop can find out if she has other designs for the base so you can change the turtle's "shell" for each season.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright July 31, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash