Folks who live in Great Britain or who prefer trestle style frames will want to read what Kathy at The Unbroken Thread has to say about the new trestle stands from M.R. S. Embroidery.
Trestle floor frames are made to lay your stretcher bars flat on top, then stitch with both hands, one above and one below the needlework. These look solid and they easily come apart to be stored flat against a wall, under a bed, or behind furniture. Nice job, Magda!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 30, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash