Vonna Pfeiffer, The Twisted Stitcher, is a cross stitcher and finisher who has come up with a very clever way of organization cotton flosses. Check it out here--
I'm not sure it will work for all thread types but if you have a large stock of threads, this is a cost-effective and clever way to organize some of them.
Many thanks to Gary and Christine for interviewing Vonna on their weekly Fiber Talk podcast.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 29, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash