I've just discovered that Fleur de Paris sells sets of DMC cotton floss called "Sandra's Skin Colors" that match Sandra Gilmore's skin tones in her painted canvases.
I searched all over the Fleur de Paris website and didn't see any mention of this but I bet your favorite shop can order for you if you have one of the Sandra Gilmore people to stitch, or just stitch lots of faces and am a collector of skin tone threads.
Many thanks to Laura Perin for the tip!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 13, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash