If you have been drooling over Tricia Nguyen's classes on how to make reproduction 17th Century stumpwork boxes but the prices are a bit more than you can justify, there's good news. Tricia is going to have a class on a smaller and simpler box, done in tent stitches on linen, but using many of the same materials used for the fancier stumpwork boxes and mirrors. You can read about the kit and class on her Thistle Threads website and on her blog.
But don't dawdle. There are only 100 box kits available as the linen that covers them is no longer available.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 10, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash