Mary Corbet has another great organizational tool in her blog post today--rolling utility trolleys by IKEA!
Mary's carts appear to be these from the IKEA website. They come in various colors, are pretty small and appear to be easy to roll out of the way into a closet or corner when not needed. Assembly is required. Thanks once again, Mary!
UPDATED: Tisha bought a similar cart (with four baskets) at Costco last week for #27. Assembly is required but she charmed someone else into doing that bit for her. Just FYI. Thanks, Tisha!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 25, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash