Yesterday's article on shading referred to an article from the American Needlepoint Guild's website. ANG has an archive of great articles from their Needle Pointers magazine, posted online for anyone to read. There's lots of great stuff here.
For example, there's Mary Campbell's article on how to attach beads to needlepoint canvas, Tony Mineiri's fabulous four part article on compensation, Nancy Christie's terrific wire-edged finishing technique, Gene Wright's five part color study, and much, MUCH more: gold leaf, Berlin wool work, pattern darning, Rozashi....
You get the idea. It's a fabulous resource. Thanks, ANG!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 27, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash