Monday, December 17, 2012

The Alligator's Girlfriend


Christmas Alligator Makes a Mess of Decorating
The Christmas Alligator is done! All I have to do is make him up into an ornament. I'm not going to have time to do that for this Christmas but perhaps after the holiday rush is over I can sit down and do the finishing that is piling up here in Chilly Hollow.  Hope you like him.  This is a Jude Designs ornament.


Fortunately Alligator Has Help Decorating
I've already started on my next small project, an angel holding a star garland from Petei.  For now, Petei canvases are not available so I feel lucky to have snagged this little beauty.  What you see is step one of the background, which I want to look like a starry sky.  You'll have to wait and see how it turns out....

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Cindy Minick said...

Hi Jane,

Great finish on your alligator, love those sun shades! Hope your Christmas preparations for your visiting family are proceeding nicely and that all in Chilly Hollow have a merry Christmas.

NCPat said...

He is fabulous! I have 4 ornaments sitting in the "to finish" pile myself! Not to worry...you will get to it. Enjoy the holidays!

Melinda said...

Love your alligator!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks, Melinda. The alligator loves you back. (Yes, he probably cheats on the angel.)