Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Look at Blogspot


Don't panic. I've decided to say goodbye here to the Gibson Girl magazine image I've been using for a long time. I can't identify the artist and it has started to bother me that I'm using something without permission. So I've switched to a header using the dogwood tree outside the window where I mostly blog and a profile image (slightly altered thanks to Photoshop!) of myself.

Much better to be safe than sorry.

Anyhow, these changes mean I have to adjust the colors on the page to conform. I hope you can still read everything ok.

So thanks, unknown lady. I still love your look but everyone needs a makeover occasionally.

Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

1 comment:

NCPat said...

It is a very pretty background, and I love the Chilly Hollow images as well! Nice job!!