- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Monthly Clubs
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial UPDATED
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
Sunday, May 25, 2008
New Look at Blogspot
Don't panic. I've decided to say goodbye here to the Gibson Girl magazine image I've been using for a long time. I can't identify the artist and it has started to bother me that I'm using something without permission. So I've switched to a header using the dogwood tree outside the window where I mostly blog and a profile image (slightly altered thanks to Photoshop!) of myself.
Much better to be safe than sorry.
Anyhow, these changes mean I have to adjust the colors on the page to conform. I hope you can still read everything ok.
So thanks, unknown lady. I still love your look but everyone needs a makeover occasionally.
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow