Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Newsletter Time Again


E-newsletters are starting to roll into my In Box here in Chilly Hollow. I have two shop ones you should see.

First of all, Amy Bunger has updated her website. All her canvases are gone, and it is more a shop-focused site now. Of course since this is new the old photos I enjoyed so much may return. You will enjoy her July 2008 newsletter and especially have fun looking at the bargain painted canvases in Amy's Attic. The above piece is a Melissa Shirley geisha wearing a koi robe. Isn't she interesting? The sale bin also has canvases from SharonG, Shorebird, and Juell. Just my kind of sale!




Chandail's newsletter mentions that TNNA is planning a needlepoint news site. Won't that be great? I'd love to hear all the news straight from the designers, manufacturers, etc. Look for their summer newsletter on the right side of the page and sign up for their mailing list on the left.




I just love newsletters!


1 comment:

NCPat said...

Two more enabling points for Jane!