Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Couch Time


Sadly, I don't mean time lazying around on the couch, I mean couching my heavy Kreinik with my light Kreinik to add the hem at the base of Holi's skirt. I've gotten a lot of tent stitch background done but before I can veg out each night and carry that down the right side of the pet guardian angel ornament I need to do the couching at the hem.

I'm thinking about putting beads on the hem, too. Holi says she isn't cheerful enough....

Jane/Chilly Hollow
Main blog at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

4 comments:

Robin said...

Being that this is Derby Week, I would like to say that you are in the Home Stretch with your Holi Dog. He will be sure to take Win, Place & Show. Robin

NCPat said...

Absolutely, she needs beads on the hem! I heard her say so myself!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

You are a bad girl, Pat. Don't encourage Holi! She'll have ribbon flowers next!!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thank you, Robin. I'd forgotten the Kentucky Derby horse race. Where does the time go?