Friday, June 5, 2009

The Golden Rabbit Pet Guardian Angel is Done


I can see the finish line from here, despite the rain and fog we have this morning. Last night I put the Golden Rabbit together and added her trim. The Victorian Parakeet is next and then I'll work assembling the wisteria teapot.

I hate finishing but I must say making up 7 ornaments in a row makes it easier. I feel a lot more confident about finishing now.

Jane/Chilly Hollow
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

6 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Jane,

Since you are doing such an excellent job with all this finishing, perhaps I can entice you in finishing some of mine too (big grin).

Pierrette =^..^=

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I'll be happy to send you my finishing instructions, Pierette. Somehow I've lost all my finishing materials. They seem to have fallen into the trash can and I can't get them out....

Jane, dodging Pierette from the safety of CH

NCPat said...

She is wonderful!!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks! I like her myself.

Front Range Stitcher said...

You outdid yourself this time, I think she is beautiful! You make it very difficult to choose a favorite!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks, Madonna. I think she and the fish are tied for most elegant. I love her ears and the monochromatic look. I think she might be my favorite. For today, anyway!