Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gossip Central


Before I forget, Pat C. told the ANG list about an interview with Kaffee Fassett which you can see by clicking on the link in the Kay Fassett studio newsletter. I have not heard it yet since I use a Mac at home but trust me--this will be inspirational.

Amy Bunger has tweeted that Kelly Clark will be on her newest DVD due out in December/January. This lesson will be about woven stitches and stitches that look woven. You may be familiar with the Kelly Clark seasonal basket designs. I'm sure you'll see some of the techniques used to create these on the Amy DVD.

Here are the basket canvases unstitched.

Details of how Michele stitched the Christmas basket.


Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

5 comments:

ChitownStitcher said...

This is news, not gossip. :) I haven't read your blog since you finished Cape Cod dogs and so I had three entries to read. I was so excited when I saw Gossip central. I figured I was going to read about shop owners back stabbing each other, designers stealing designs or illicit love affairs going on.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the information you are sharing, because the news of any new Amy Bunger DVD is exciting. It's just there is no truth in your title. LOL

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Nancy, you'd better catch up on reading things. You owe me some information and a mailing address (and the dates you are at Seminar so I can mail you your joke contest prize before/after you leave).

Start reading!

LOL

Well, my blog entry titles have to get folks to read. So what if there is no real gossip!

Designers and shops, get busy. Nancy wants DIRT.
LOL

ChitownStitcher said...

How can I be a contest winner? I think I'm the only one who entered. I read the other stuff, just ignored it. I'm not worthy!! LOL

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

No, you weren't the only entry but you sent two jokes, each of which was funny. Besides, stash is taking over my house!

Let me send you something fun, ok?

NCPat said...

Ok, girls, stop bickering! LOL, and the interview is very interesting!!