Monday, August 24, 2009

More Gossip

Ok, it's not really gossip, it is news.

Ruth Schmuff has started a social networking site using Ning, which is similar to Facebook I think. You can read about her plans here on her blog, and you can visit Stitcherie at the second link.


Facebook for stitchers? Sounds like fun! I especially love the photos part!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

6 comments:

ChitownStitcher said...

Like I don't have enough distractions on the computer? Now you had to show me Stitcherie? Jane, Jane, Jane!!!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Ok, I'm a bad girl.

I admit it.

How do you think I got the Master Enabler title? It wasn't through keeping my mouth shut about delights like this!

NCPat said...

I love this!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Me, too. I just need more time in the day to participate.

marianne said...

There is already a wonderful Stitchers Showcase group on Ning as well, it let's show off as many pictures as you like, so of course I like it

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I think I've visited them. Ruth's group is more painted canvas oriented I think, if I remember the Stitchers Showcase correctly. But either way is a nice way to join a stitching group. So many of us are far from other stitchers or even a shop!