Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog Note on Photos

Before I forget, I need to mention that the new format for Blog doesn't have as wide a margin as the old format I was using until I accidentally pushed the wrong button and deleted it.  (Yes, I have a backup for that format but I decided to change it a bit.)  This means that photos which were fully visible in the old format may not be in the new.  Any photo that heads an article has a border around it.  If I uploaded a larger photo than will fit the new format, the right edge's border will be missing.  Click on that photo and you'll see the larger image.

Actually, clicking on any photo should reveal a larger size unless I deliberately made the largest size visible.  Hope this doesn't disconcert anyone!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Love the new look. Glad you kept the koi.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Everyone loves the koi! I wouldn't dare remove that widget!

I like a simple look but with everything right there for folks and am endlessly tinkering with Blog to achieve it.