- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Making It Up As We Go Along
I'd like to point out that I'm no expert in stitching time machines, painted canvases, charts, or anything else you might want to interpret in thread on NP canvas.
I make it up as I go along. Who knows if I can make the Tardis door open or not? I don't!
For me, the adventure of trying something, failing, trying something else, succeeding, keeping going until a piece is finished--that's the charm of needlework to me. Of course we all stitch for various reasons at various times.
But me, I don't explore the Amazon, I don't walk on the moon, I don't do medical research.... I needlepoint.
I'm glad you find it as fascinating as I do.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow