Melissa Shirley Designs just posted a series of photographs of John Johannsen's art studio on their Facebook page.
Melissa licenses some of his art to reproduce on needlepoint canvas. Until I saw his studio, I never really understood the painted canvases. WOW!
I hope those without a Facebook account can view the pages above, but believe me, it is worth signing up just to tour that studio.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Monthly Clubs
- Stitch Guides Locator
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial UPDATED
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops