Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stitch Guides and Newsletters

This week there have been a flurry of articles on the Chilly Hollow Stitch Guides blog.  Since I had several, I thought I'd let them all publish, then let you know it is time to ride the magic carpet over to visit instead of publishing "there's a new article!" every day.   If you are new to Blog, just look in the right hand column for the magic carpet icon.  Click on it and you'll be magically whisked to the Stitch Guides blog.   The magic carpet photo is there, too. Click on it again and you'll be returned to Blog.

Since not everyone is in the market for a stitch guide right now, I've added Quail Run's August newsletter link here so that there is something for everyone.  There is a free stitch guide that talks about beading, a little article on suiting your needle to your canvas and thread, and a lot of wonderful photos of finished needlewor art.  By the way, that photograph of the pink faux leather iPad case is almost enough to make me buy one!
http://siterepository.s3.amazonaws.com/510/test_1.pdf

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing about my newletter. I , like you ,am trying to do something for those who do not have a needlepoint store nearby to shop at or attend classes.. So with the neewsletter they can see new items and trends, get finishing ideas and get a mini lesson . It is a joy to pass on information to other stitchers and in return learn from them.

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing about my newletter. I , like you ,am trying to do something for those who do not have a needlepoint store nearby to shop at or attend classes.. So with the neewsletter they can see new items and trends, get finishing ideas and get a mini lesson . It is a joy to pass on information to other stitchers and in return learn from them.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I love your newsletter! Of course I don't have a shop close enough to visit often but I think I'd like it even if I could drop in a shop every day.

Good for you!