Friday, January 25, 2013

Fans of the Christmas Gator Alert

The Christmas Alligator Decorates
This morning I stumbled across another Jude Designs alligator ornament on eBay and thought fans of the Christmas alligator (pictured above) might like to see another in the series.  The eBay alligator is called Madame Gator.  (Love the hat feathers!)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jude-Designs-Cajun-Madame-Gator-Needlepoint-Canvas-/120892870171?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c25c6ce1b

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

7 comments:

palma said...

"Madame Gator"? LOL

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Don't laugh! You don't want her mad at you!!! Did you see ten THOUSAND alligators escaped from an alligator farm in South Africa? They probably escaped on her command!

palma said...

LOL
Hell hath no fury like a gator scorned?

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Let's just say **I** wouldn't cross Madame!

tey said...

I love your Christmas gator! I really, really want to make my boyfriend a Christmas stocking with an alligator on it. Something like this is perfect. Do you have any suggestions?

tey said...

I love your Christmas gator! I really, really want to make my boyfriend a Christmas stocking with an alligator on it. Something like this is perfect. Do you have any suggestions?

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Tey, check out Jude Designs. She is the creator of my alligator and has several in her line, plus she also has a great Cajun themed series for the 12 Days of Christmas. Otherwise I don't know of anything except a few alligator belts.
http://www.spicyneedlepoint.com/index.htm

You could stitch one of her ornaments and then whip-stitch it to the front of a small premade fabric stocking or maybe she will draw a stocking shape around one of her alligators for you so you can stitch the whole thing. I'm told she is a very nice lady and it doesn't hurt to ask.