Thursday, May 15, 2014

Needle Felting Embellishers

Thanks to this post from Rachel, I discovered there are wool felting machines called "embellishers" available.   To me they look like a sewing machine with one of those Clover needle felting tools with multiple needles replacing the sewing machine needle.  Since needle felting is of interest to needlepointers, here is what I found out.

This is one brand in action.  I have to admit I don't think these will work for needlepoint canvases but you might disagree.  There are 12 needles, by the way.

If you want to learn more, here's a bit about the various felting machines.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at
and at
© Copyright 2014 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment