Ruth Schmuff has started her winter mystery class, which features "House Hunt" from Pat Scheurich/Tapestry Fair. The canvas shows birds checking out a birdhouse amongst the flowers and it is perfect for Ruth's light touch. Look carefully at the background. It's amazing!
Ruth has added the birdhouse and done one blooming vine.
Now flowers are in bloom! I love the various textures.
And for the final touch--beads and crewel!
Here are two finished House Hunts, both framed. The choice of frame really makes a difference.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 11, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash