Horse Country Chic loves Susan Robert's needlepoint wreaths. They are the essence of spring.
Melissa Prince came out with a bunch of wonderful wreathes in January.
These join Melissa's Robin's Wreath which will be a Sandy Arthur mystery class in September 2016 for a full set of seasonal wreaths.
Any of these will make for a delightful stitch and an amazing display when finished.
UPDATE: Horse Country Chic's wreath is back from the finisher!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 2, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash