In Stitches is just back from the Nashville TNNA show, which is mostly cross stitch. They came home with a tool that is new to me--a seam ripper/laying tool combination. You can see it on their blog in the last photo. Those who visit In Stitches after leaving the Woodlawn Exhibit can take a peek at them in person. (In Stitches is very close to Woodlawn Plantation.)
The original intention is for these to be a stiletto/seam ripper but the stiletto end works well as a laying tool.
These are also available in polished acrylic instead of wood.
If you like dual use tools, you should shop around to find one that suits your personal style.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 20, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash