Mary Legallet has written a series of great articles about border stitches on her blog.
Bookmark Mary's blog if you haven't already as each month she tackles stitches for a certain area or effect. Very educational!
If you need more borders help than just stitch ideas, treat yourself to Michael Boren and Carole Lake's latest Desert Island Stitches book--Ideas for Creative Borders. Here's a bit about it. I found it really helpful working my Leigh Designs Gold Digger Miami border.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 28, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash