I started stitching one of Tapestry Fair's Egyptian animal pieces in 2013. Doesn't you think it is time I finished Catra? In case you are interested, here are the three Egyptian animals in the series--Bastet the Cat Goddess and Cleo's Cat (that's my canvas) and Pharaoh Hound for dog lovers.
Basat has a stitch guide from Ruth Schmuff as this canvas was one of Ruth's mystery classes.
Tony Minieri has done a guide for Basat as well.
Ruth's also done a stitch guide for Pharaoh Dog.
I posted several times already about her. Here are the links so you can catch up.
Now, should I finish the lotus fans or start work on the cat's body...?
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 21, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash