The incomparable Tony Minieri is going to New Orleans for the 2016 ANG Seminar. He'll be at Expo Night, showing off his products and new class pieces.
If you aren't going, you can just visit his website. Less dramatic music but lots and lots of goodies!
UPDATE: Tony announced at Expo Night in New Orleans that he now has a 2017 calendar and notecards, all based on high quality photographs of his six international textile designs. They are available for sale at Expo and also on his website.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright August 28, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash