Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bitchy Bling

Bling for Bitch

I'm not quite ready to start working on my Bitch canvas from Bloomin' Stitches but I raided my stash, hereafter to be referred to as Aladdin's Cave, for bling. 

I pulled metallics, sequins, Swarovski crystals and beads and then added a lot of Petite Silk Lame Braid to the pile.  Not all of this will work but I like to have a range of possibilities by my stitching chair so I can choose from them as I work each section of a canvas.

What do you think?  

I think I'd rather play with stash than tackle the sample stitching I need to do before I finalize a background stitch!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright September 4, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

6 comments:

NCPat said...

Wow! You have lots of choices there! Can't wait to see what makes the cut!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I have added High Cotton to the mix and more Finca perle cotton. Stay tuned!

wenhkc said...

You sure have a lot of purple in your stash!

Colette said...

Great color scheme.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

[Jane looks left and looks right and then whispers "I have a lot of EVERYTHING in my stash.] LOL

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks. The cream and lilac is very pretty I think.