Thanks to Mary we've learned that Hillside Needlepoint will be opening November 1 in the Baltimore area. The new shop is in Stevenson Village, just off Stevenson Road near Hillside Road. Mary says the hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 10-5 p.m. and 10-3 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. There doesn't seem to be a website so I don't have a phone number or address.
UPDATE: Folks on Facebook says the shop is two miles from exit 22 (Greenspring Avenue). Hopefully that means something to the Baltimore stitchers.
Let us know all about it if you happen to be in the area.
UPDATE #2: Here are photos of the new shop posted on Facebook. Note that not all the threads and ribbons to be stocked have arrived. Stay tuned!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 31, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash