Mary Agnes at Needle Nicely is a pro at packing for her Florida coastal store to withstand water damage from hurricanes. With Hurricane Matthew in the news today, I thought you'd like to see what she's written about her preparations.
Anyone who endures constant power outages will agree with Mary Agnes. An old style plug-in phone is a must. (We own two.)
Keep your fingers crossed that everyone in Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas stays safe during and after the storm.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 6, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash