Speaking of Jolly Red, the company ran a contest in December, asking customers to send in a photo of their piece, either finished or just started. Then they asked local shop owners in their small Somerset, England town to pull names out of a hat. You can read all about it here.
The contestants are in a photo album on Jolly Red's Facebook page if you want to take a look.
It's a fun way to learn a bit about the tastes of your customers and showcase your town!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 15, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash