Mary Legallet has been writing a fascinating series of articles on how to stitch glass during March. I put them all in the Tutorials and Tips tab but I wanted to mention them here, too. I know they'll be very useful for all those windows, mirrors, tableware and other glassy areas we need to stitch.
Bookmark or put Mary's blog in your feed. In April she's talking about borders!
By the way, sometimes you can have too much information. If you just want a quick idea for glass, visit Suzanne's blog.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash