Lycette Designs has started a series on her blog about Netflix series she likes to stitch to.
This is a hard question for me as I like to watch a lot of things on Netflix but not all are suitable for stitch-a-longs. The ideal program is an old favorite (Numb3rs, Poirot, Personal of Interest, Lie to Me, Galaxy Quest, Groundhog Day, Leverage, Bones, Star Trek, Firefly, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day) where I don't have to continuously watch the screen to keep up with the action, but can listen while my eyes are on my stitching.
P.S. Click on "Gallery" to see Lycette's needlepoint canvases.
UPDATE: Stitch to Gilmore Girls--and avoid morphine.
UPDATE #2: More bing watching ideas, this time from Tess & Thorn.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 5, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash