Needlepoint Now magazine has reprinted a Caela Conn Tyler counted design (originally to be done on perforated paper but it'll make a lovely ornament for your Christmas tree) in their May 2016 newsletter. You can read their tribute to Caela and see the chart here.
By the way, the original instructions were in the July-August 2008 issue of Needlepoint Now in case you want to pull out your copy.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright April 23, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash