Suzie at Enriched Stitch tells us that Vineyard Strandable Merino wool will no longer be available in some colors. Vineyard Silks is limiting the range to forty-three colors. The shop has put their remaining stock of Vineyard Merino on sale as they won't carry a wool that has so few colors.
Note that Vineyard Merino wool comes in both strandable and tapestry wool types. Apparently only the strandable is being reduced to forty-three colors. Thanks for the heads up, Suzie.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 1, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash