Painted Pony Designs is known for their distinctive series of angels, available in two sizes and often kitted out with a charm embellishment. (If you aren't familiar with their angels, you can explore them here.)
I enjoyed seeing the newest ones on Debbie's blog, and to hear about a new way of finishing them.
Luv 2 Stitch is a California shop. I'm sure if you need something finished in a similar way, the shop will be happy to arrange similar finishing for you.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 28, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash