Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogspot Posting Only

Just to let everyone know who is watching me stitch at Blogspot instead of Yahoo 360, I've started posting links to other blogs about needlepoint on the right hand side of the page. I started with the ones that I check often because they change frequently. I'll add to the list occasionally as I have time. If your favorite blog isn't there, look at the main blog website and if it's not there, either, please let me know. By the way, I put the link to my main blog website at Yahoo 360 at the top of the list for your convenience. Normally, what I post there will be identical to what I post here. Blogspot is my backup plan.

Main blogging site--
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

You can email me at chilly hollow at hot mail dot com
Thanks!

No comments: